Project Manager - Consultancy - Dublin
Entered: 12 July 2020
You will have full responsibility on-site overseeing the main contractor whilst leading a small team including resident engineer and H&S, reporting to the Project Director.
The project is a large Brownfield Commercial Office/Multi-storey Car Park Development, Design and Build Contract, programmed to run for 2 years.
The responsibilities include managing and co-ordinating:
• Employer Relationship Management and Liaison with the team on site
• Contract administration - management and co-ordination with the design/commercial team – applications for payment, claims and disputes
• Review the Contractor’s detailed programmes for design, contract procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning and handover. Co-ordination with the cost consultant manage the design team in assessing the impact of proposed changes to the programme.
• Produce monthly reports on the status of the project - programme, cost, quality, health and safety
• Advise of any corrective action required to minimise the impact of delays in the completion of the Project and issue instructions to the Contractor based on approved changes (change management).
• Chair and record Site Meetings.
• Work with the office-based design team project manager to ensure that the Construction Contractor’s design submittals are managed under the contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader working on high profile project in Dublin.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS