Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of Our Client, a well-established General Contracting company, with a diverse project portfolio.
The successful Project Manager will join their team based in Cork starting early January, 2022. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager on Residential projects.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience is desired (Residential projects)
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you are considering a career change, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.