Entered: 28 Sept 2023
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects with the support of the project team.
- Report directly to contracts manager on project progress, budget and quality.
- Update the project schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Procurement of high value equipment critical to delivery of the project ensuring orders are placed in line with timeline to deliver project on schedule.
- Create/update progress reports for senior management teams.
- Record delays and notify Contracts Manager.
- Working with the site team to capture and log any issues affecting progress.
- Attend meetings both internal and client based where required.
- Monitor original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes.
- Ensure all progress is captured in updates on system.
- Ensure site team is complying with all HSEQ requirements.
- Manager delivery of scopes from subcontractors such as design or specialist works.
- Assist in the procurement of subcontractors.
- Resource planning for projects.
- Degree Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline/Project Management.
- Experience in Renewable Energy projects is advantageous, demonstrating your understanding of industry best practices and technologies.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems required, Microsoft Project a necessity.