Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Salary will be negotiable and dependant on experience.
Duties of the Role:
- Lead project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on schedule, on budget and in compliance with the company and current health and safety legislation.
- Responsibility for delivering projects from design stage to completion and may be required to have responsibility for a number of projects concurrently
- Support the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Managing Director.
- Manage & assess subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain the scope of the programme.
- Manage Roadform Ltd engineers and site supervisors on site.
- Produce & implement contract programmes and regular look ahead programmes.
- Implementation of Company ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Monitoring of all construction and works on site to ensure optimal quality of finished work.
- Liaise with project civil designers and client to ensure design deliverable dates and correct construction details are achieved.
- Planning/scheduling of works
Skills/Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- 10 years proven track record in a similar role delivering medium to large scale civil projects
- Site Engineer/Management background with practical experience
- Essential experience required in reinforced concrete structures, pipelines, deep drainage, temporary works etc.
- Excellent IT skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment