Project Manager (Cork)
Entered: 07 Aug 2022
At PRO Stainless, we have brought together the expertise, the team, the craftsmanship and the facilities, to deliver the most challenging of stainless-steel projects. Since 2001, we have been developing innovative high-end solutions for cleanrooms & hygienic environments, architectural metalwork purposes and production & manufacturing sites across Ireland, the UK and internationally
- Experience in managing projects in a similar industrial environment.
- Experience as a Project Manager/Engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior Project Management role
- Customer focused-ability to provide customer solutions to customer requirements and specifications, inhouse collaboration on problem solving and outside the box thinking.
- Competent in Microsoft office suite including Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings, and technical specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Building Regulations
- Analyse client contract requirements ensuring understanding within the Project team and liaise with the Design and Sales departments to clarify contract technical specifications.
- Supervision of Projects from contract award to handover. Act as the main point of contact with clients and their representatives in order to progress projects in a timely manner, at all times maintaining a positive client experience.
- Ensure all resources, equipment, labour etc are planned and available in accordance with project program, inc subcontractors.
- Using IT or other systems to keep track of project program, resources, people and reporting.
- Working with Planning Department, preparing detailed construction programmes- project specific scheduling and update as necessary, raise and manage RFI’s where necessary.
- Preparation, site interface documentation, with assistance from project management support, H+S plan, TOP’s
- Ensure all drawings and site hours are communicated to site crews
- Carrying out Risk assessments and Method Statements, and site surveys
- Manage the operational aspects of the project to achieve the budget
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety standards and company policies.
- Prepare weekly reports for project review with client / in house meetings.
- Closing of all punch list items, in conjunction with site supervisors and project engineers.
- Liaising directly with 3rd party inspectors / engineers in relation to all aspects of work onsite.
- Managing communication with client, staff, subcontractors, suppliers and all relevant teams to ensure a quality project is delivered
- Onsite co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite fabrication team.