Project Manager - Cork
Entered: 03 Aug 2020
- Manages Project from Conception through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- 15 years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com