Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure and fit out projects. The Project Manager will oversee their team on a project based in Cork.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering or Construction Management degree & 7 + years’ Site Management Experience ideally with a main contractor.
Project Manager Duties Include:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for the initial site set up, including temporary ESB and water connections
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Maximizing resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Strict adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols
- Continuous liaison with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Construction/Engineering degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 7 years’ Site experience with management experience.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Focussed on the key message.
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Success driven and results oriented.
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.