Entered: 31 Mar 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Project Manager for our client based in Dublin. The company is one of Ireland’s leading structural steel based companies who have various ongoing projects throughout Ireland. The Project Manager will be based Dublin & Kildare.
Project Manager Duties will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of the structural steel package from initial concept stage through to overall completion
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reporting to the contracts manager & senior management on a regular basis
- Management of subcontractor selection and onsite progress
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract
- Assist with project final accounts
- Attend site meetings
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Experience in project management ideally with a main contractor
- Structural Steel Experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Experience in the industrial or residential projects
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of structural steel fabrication and erection a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Navisworks, Excell & AutoCAD
- Company Pension
- Company Phone & Laptop
If you are an experienced project manager interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.