Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Entered: 04 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our client, a main contractor.
The successful candidate must have an engineering or construction management degree, minimum of 8 years’ experience within the construction industry with a proven track record of project management skills & must have Commercial build experience.
The Project Manager will oversee a Commercial project based in Dublin.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working for main building contractors
- Experience working on Commercial builds
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Management experience
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.