Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager on behalf of our client, a leading building contractor.
The Project Manager will join oversee a civils based project in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager within the construction industry working primarily on civils based projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for the initial site set up, including temporary ESB and water connections
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Maximizing resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Strict adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols
- Continuous liaison with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Construction/Engineering degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 7 + years’ site management experience
- Civils based project experience (demolition, carparks, basements etc)
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic
- Success driven and results oriented
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are an experienced Project Manager and interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.