Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for our client.
The Project Manager will oversee projects based in Dublin. Projects vary from Commercial & residential builds to refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering or Construction Management degree & must have minimum of 6 years’ Project management experience.
Project Manager Duties Include:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for the initial site set up, including temporary ESB and water connections
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Maximizing resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Strict adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols
- Continuous liaison with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Engineering or Construction Management degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ Project Management experience
- Experience working on Commercial, residential & refurbishment projects desired
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Success driven and results oriented.
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are an experience Project Manager and interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.