Entered: 22 Feb 2024
Project Manager, Dublin
Brightpath Recruitment are recruiting an experienced Project Manager on behalf of one of Irelands foremost Building Contractors. Our client has a broad portfolio of successfully completed landmark projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Refurbishment, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Due to growth and expansion with a number of recent project wins across the Commercial and Residential sector a new position has become available within the company for an experienced Project Manager. The company have a pipeline of work guaranteed for the next 4 years. This is a permanent position, and our client is seeking a Project Manager who is experienced and committed.
Benefits/Package - What you will receive:
- Competitive market salary which is reviewed on an annual basis
- Company vehicle
- Performance related bonus
- Pension - Contributory Pension scheme
- Continued Professional Development - Cover Course fees and grant leave for exams and study (with pay) for course development relevant to your position
- Professional subscriptions are fully paid by the company
- Minimum 7-10 years Management experience
- Construction related degree or Trades background.
- Previous experience employed with a Main Contractor or Developer on Medium to Large scale projects
- The ability to provide clear leadership and direction to those under your control, while maintaining a professional manner
- Proven track record of having managed projects from inception to completion.
- Good Track record with a previous employer (5-6 years' experience with a single employer)
For further information -
Please apply with your CV in confidence.