Entered: 27 Nov 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a leading provider of insulation solutions in the Irish market.
The successful candidate will join their team in Co. Meath.
Project Manager’s role will include:
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme and quality standards.
- Work closely with the Management
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health & safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5+ years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a larger team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.