Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Project Manager (Construction) | Dublin | €Salary + Package
Project Manager for a Tier 1 main contractor/developer requires the above. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of various projects both sides of the M50 and along the Dublin Docks area.
As Project Manager you must be capable of controlling and co-ordinating a geographically dispersed programme of site development projects at different stages of the project lifecycle and have a good knowledge of the planning systems in Ireland and all applicable regulations related to project delivery in our industry.
The Project Manager should have the following:
- Qualification in Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Dynamic personality with the ability to drive and deliver a high-class building project.
- Ability to multi-task under pressurised environment.
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ideal opportunity to join the market leader.