Entered: 23 Oct 2020
* Develop and update the construction programme with the Contracts Manager and ensure your project meets key milestones.
* Determine staff resources for your project and communicate effectively with your team.
* Implement Flynn's Safety System and establish an excellent safety culture on your project.
* Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
* Ensure project costs are managed and prelims / packages are tightly controlled.
* Work with the commercial team to deliver agreed commercial objectives for your project.
* Maintain positive relationships with the client team; keep them informed of claims + delays.
* Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
* 5+ years construction experience.
* Demonstrated ability to plan + deliver a complex project.
* Strong numeracy and report writing skills
* Ability to build + maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
* Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions
* Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.