Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Project Manager (Construction) | Dublin | €Salary + Package
Project Manager for leading Tier 1 main contractor, who engage in commercial, educational, industrial, and residential projects up to a value of €200m+, in traditional and PPP formats for projects of national importance.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of various projects both sides of the M50 and along the Dublin Docks area.
As Project Manager you must be capable of controlling and co-ordinating a geographically dispersed programme of site development projects at different stages of the project lifecycle.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Several year's site management experience, three of which shall be at Project Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing three projects concurrently.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- Track record of ‘safe & efficient’ project delivery.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the ‘senior management team’ with promotional prospects to Contracts Manager level ‘and beyond’, very achievable based on performance.
- Proven project delivery in residential (apartments), commercial and industrial sectors.
Would suit existing Site/Project Manager seeking a move also suited to a candidate returning home from the UK or overseas. Initial interviews via ‘video call’.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org