Entered: 06 Dec 2021
Our client, who are Ireland’s leading specialists in the Fire Protection Market are seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin. This role will be based in their Dublin office, and you will be managing projects nationwide
**Please ensure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying**
About the role:
Within this role you will be responsible for overseeing Design, procurement, Installation and commissioning of fire protection projects across various sectors and sites such as: industrial, commercial, residential, hospitality.
- You will support the projects teams to help deliver projects that range from €5,000 to €5 million in value.
- You will take responsibility for managing the projects from estimating to completion.
- You will attend client and site meeting with other members of the project team.
- You will analyse project performance and report on construction progress as well as financial expenditure.
- You will help produce design and construction programmes and track progress of projects
- Gain an understanding of the Fire protection systems and design regulations.
- Help implement our ISO 9001 Quality System on all projects and any related administration work.
- You will coordinate, manage and communicate with the client, project stakeholders and design consultants on elements of fire protection systems
- You will support the project team in key project management functions such as change management, coordination of the design process, oversee and manage the control of the project and manage financial expenditure
- Formal qualification in engineering – 3rd Level is preferred
- Experience of project management – ideally within construction would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in Sprinkler and associated fire protection systems would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills. You also will be computer literate with MS Office.
- Experience in AutoCAD and REVIT would be an advantage
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of safety and quality management.
- Willingness to undertake company sponsored industry specific career development training programmes.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity for career and professional development.