Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a construction, fit out and building services contractor.
This is a Dublin based job and involves multiple projects.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Representing Company with client and design teams & building relationships.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met on site.
- Delivering projects safely and on time to project expectations
- Assisting with technical submittals
- Procurement of subcontractors & suppliers
- Programming and scheduling works
- Overseeing & organising the various project work streams to ensure a successful project delivery.
- Issuing contractual notices – variations, delay & extensions of time
- Monitor costs & input on monthly CVR – take appropriate actions
- Chair progress meetings & effectively report on same
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Construction Management.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and report effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub-contractors.
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Should be flexible, confident and quick thinking.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.