Entered: 02 Dec 2022
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers and require a Project Manager for the internal/fit-out aspects of the to add to their project team on a new build datacentre in Dublin
No previous experience on Data Centers is required for the right candidate with the right attitude.
Project Manager –Internals
Reports to: Project Director
• Manage the co-ordination of packages as part of the Civil, Structural and Architectural team.
• Management of Site Safety in conjunction with safety personnel (including set-up, management and close out).
• Management of Site QA in conjunction the Projects team.
• Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineers/Architects to ensure client requirements are adhered to.
• Support the tracking of project costs with the support of the project QS’s.
• Manage all day to day site operations.
• Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Carry out sub-contractor meetings.
• Manage site documentation.
• Attend Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings as well as Handover Meetings.
• Support close out functions of all project items including Final Account, Punch List, Safety & QA Files, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan.
• Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and processed.
• Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
• Review drawings and setting out details.
• Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar essential
• At least 10 years of CSA industry experience with a fit-out/internal bias.
• Experience in scheduling, programming, and sequencing.
• Experience in effectively managing teams is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0035314586006/00353872790484 or email email@example.com. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.