Entered: 07 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established construction company.
This is a Dublin based position, and the successful candidate will be degree qualified in Engineering and have minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Establish performance and delivery criteria ensuring that client requirements are met
- Ensure compliance with project specification
- Maintain project information (project controls) within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made.
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings
- Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Liaise with Site safety Officer to ensure all safety standards are maintained to a high standard on site.
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
Project Manager Requirements:
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years proven experience in Project Management, preferably with a Main Contractor
- Experience of project planning software ASTA or MS Project.
- Capable of taking responsibility for large projects with particular emphasis on strong delivery, timescales, cost and budget
- Experience leading diverse teams in addition to taking direction
- Must be an excellent communicator and have previous experience working on high quality medium-large scale public and private contracts in various sectors: Pharma/Industrial/Commercial/Education/Health/Data Centers
- Experience in delivering a large hotel project would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills, along with superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical topics to key stakeholders, management, and team members of both client and project team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eligible to work in Ireland
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.