Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our Client, a well-known international company with various ongoing projects across Ireland and Europe.
This is a Dublin based role.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements.
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions and Value Engineering Proposals
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions.
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client, Designers, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
Project Manager Requirements include:
- Master degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- CIOB membership or a post-graduate specific business certification.
- 8-10 years’ experience working on site-based projects, complex projects would be advantageous.
- Relevant experience managing construction and civils.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.