Entered: 17 Aug 2019
As the Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for organising and managing a project to ensure the project is completed to programme, budget and to a high standard.
· Delivering large scale building projects in the pharma, semi-conductor, healthcare, residential, and educational sectors.
· Programme the works and maintain the programme on site.
· Lead diverse teams in addition to working within a dedicated team.
· Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure projects are delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards.
· Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build.
· Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects.
· Understanding of Construction Methodology.
· Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor.
· Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
· Strong written and verbal Communication Skills.
· Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
· BIM experience a distinct advantage.
· Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.