Project Manager - Dublin
Entered: 19 Oct 2019
Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients.
Our client, a medium sized builder with an expanding book of business, is seeking to employ a Project Manager to fast track the work on a number of developments. This is an exciting role and the candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in order to successfully complete the projects. The value of such projects can range from €250,000.00 – €500,000.00 and previous works include high end commercial and residential developments. There can be as many as 4-6 jobs running at any given time.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Project / Construction planning.
This is a permanent position and is based in Dublin.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Ability to work in a high speed, high intensity environment
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects for clients
- Be capable of managing live projects to a high standard
- Be a self-starter with ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in a project management role
- Previous experience in a planning capacity is essential.
- MS Project Skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.