Entered: 16 Oct 2019
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a large construction company with a strong track record who has steadily grown into an international construction and construction services company with clients representing every market sector.
You will be part of a huge Residential project in Dublin City Centre, working along with a team of proffesionals in the field.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the residential / mixed-use development sector
- An understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Experience of running construction teams on multi-million pound projects to deliver on time and on budget.
Attractive salary + package.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia ICDS / email@example.com