Project Manager - Fit Out
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client operate across the UK & Ireland and have a amassed a wealth of experience and provide the wide range of services required for turnkey interior fit-out/refurbishments in the commercial and retail sectors.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to work on London based projects. This is a permanent vacancy.
The client takes on full responsibility for the project management and supervision of the space planning, office design, on site construction works, furniture installation and relocation.
They have in place systems and management procedures which include:
- Detailed project programmes
- Rigorous health & safety processes
- Construction documentation
- Cost planning
- Critical path analysis
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering projects within this sector to a high standard.Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for all day-to-day on-site matters, liaison with the client, reviewing progress of contracts, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Liaison with the quantity surveyor and commercial managers, regarding the packaging and procurement of labour and subcontracts.
- Provide assistance on disputes and claims, working with the quantity surveyor on the identification and resolution of potential disputes.
- Ensuring all changes, variations and any other matters affecting costs are dealt with promptly and effectively in consultation with the project surveyor as required.
- Attend all project pre-start, contract review and site meetings. Prepare any necessary reports and minutes, including liaison between client, main contractor and on site operatives.
- Responsible for the job programme ensuring that each project remains on schedule and within budget.
- To fully support, facilitate at all levels and comply with the legal Health & Safety requirements. Assist in the training and development of site management and site operatives.
- To bear any other reasonable responsibilities and undertake any other reasonable duties:
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE