Entered: 06 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our Client, a medium sized contractor for commercial fitout and refurbishment projects in the Galway area.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements.
- Updating the project programme and ensuring the project is completed on time
- Overseeing the site foreman, direct operatives and subcontractors to delivery weekly tasks on time and to specification
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client, Designers, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders
- Maintaining company safety & quality systems
Project Manager Requirements include:
- Ideal candidate will be a degree qualified professional in Engineering, Construction Management or similar but not essential.
- Experienced in setting up and running construction refurbishment projects.
- Experience working in a Project Management role for 5+ years on similar projects and must have working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.