Project Manager – Holland
Entered: 13 July 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for a leading specialist contractor in the passive fire protection industry. This role is based in Holland but requires the candidate to be fully flexible on travelling around Europe.
The role will involve dealing with our Clients, building upon existing relationships, meeting their needs, and resourcing them adequately, whilst ensuring you meet Company targets.
Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Eemshaven project.
- Ensure project requirements are met, including Health & Safety, programme, commercial and quality.
- Agree variations, non-productive time, delays, day works etc.
- Organise and Labour, setting up works, ensuring everything required is in place.
- Build the relationship with our current Client; seek out extras on the project.
- Develop the European Market.
- Build relationships with new Clients and leverage existing ones.
- Be the point of contact for all European inquires, with a view to building a European team and operating across the continent.
- You will be a motivated self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility able to take the initiative to make and implement decisions – quickly and in very challenging environments. The role requires a flexible team player with a high level of quality and integrity in getting the job done in a compliant and professional manner. We are looking for that over achiever, that go-getter, someone that continually goes beyond expectations.
Candidates should ideally have the following;
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Construction Industry.
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Firestopping/Intumescent Paint is beneficial.
- Familiarity with Third Party Accreditation schemes e.g FIRAS, LPCB is beneficial
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Health Safety.
- Full clean driving license.
- Travel across Europe is a key part of the role.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Murphy on +353 85 2091239 or send your CV directly to SMurphy@aaeuro.com