Entered: 09 Dec 2022
The role is to support the PM in the project delivery function for Ireland. Support may be required for remote projects in the EU Program consisting of approx. 40 small construction projects per year.
- Client liaison to build strong collaborative partnership with client PM and sourcing representatives and wider client stakeholders in Engineering, IT, Security and across multiple business units.
- Prepare project documentation, programs, schedules, execution plans and budgets.
- Manage and deliver scope definition, OOM cost estimate, and high-level milestone schedule.
- Liaise with Design and client regarding release and control of design document packages.
- Work with QS and liaise with contractors regarding development of project cost proposals.
- Conduct regular project status review meetings to keep all stakeholders appraised of progress.
- Oversee works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Identify and initiate necessary change control processes.
- Manage commissioning and handover process. Ensure all applicable documentation is provided to the client on time and in full.
- Manage close-out and snagging process.
- Develop and build partnerships with contractors and specialist consultants.
- Maintain project documentation and status data in online IT system.
- Liaise with central program team regarding program reporting and key performance indicators.
- Liaise with client Contractor Administration Services office and IFM team to co-ordinate all contractor pre-qualification documentation, badging, site permits, work permissions, site access etc.
- Creation and monitoring of purchase requisitions.
- Bachelors degree required, ideally in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience of project and construction management, working for a General Contractor acting as principal.
- Experience of delivering fast track office fit-out, commercial refurbishment and M&E upgrade projects and projects within a fixed price lump sum contract price.
- Professional project management qualification preferred.
- Some knowledge or experience in quantity surveying and construction cost estimation is a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously manage multiple or conflicting priorities and handle a high-pressure working environment.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong Excel skills with good Word Powerpoint and Microsoft Project skills.
Attractive permanent position based on site in Leixlip. Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience suitability and fit of the candidates. However candidates can expect a salary in the range 70k-75k
Please reply in strict confidence with up to date CV