Project Manager - Meath (1680)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client a busy main contractor with both building and civil divisions. Are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager / Senior Project Manager to work with the construction team and will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects on an on-going basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and ensuring high quality results
- The detailed planning, design and management of works
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and a timely manner
- Monitoring performance to ensure that all objectives are met and any problems are anticipated and resolved
What you will need to be successful:
- Strong experience working with a main contractor
- Have a good mix of project experience
- Excellent management and client facing skills
- Ideally you will have a 3rd level qualification although industry experience is more relevant.
- Strong references essential
For further details on this role please call Clodagh on 01-4569899 or 087-7978585. E-mail CV to email@example.com
All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence