Project Manager - Munster
Entered: 19 Oct 2019
Responsibilities of Project Manager will include
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects
- Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Manage multiple subcontractors. Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for the complete project management of the fit out and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Plan for recruitment and materials requirements.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- 3+ years’ experience with commercial projects in Ireland
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office