Entered: 06 Mar 2021
ShareRidge is a dynamic, modern and innovative civil engineering solutions specialist. We have grown rapidly into one of Ireland’s most highly regarded water conservation and Public Realm renovation providers. We focus on developing innovative solutions and we offer a wealth of expertise and professionalism to our clients.
We require experienced Project Managers to join our teams working on Public Realm and Utilities projects nationwide. ShareRidge offers competitive packages along with additional company benefits.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the project team to bring the project to completion, ensuring work carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Procurement of materials
- Management and co-ordination of works on site
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings on behalf of ShareRidge
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors
- 4 years + experience in the utilities - civil engineering sector
- A knowledge of public works contracts - desirable but not essential
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- I.T literacy including Microsoft project and AutoCAD
To apply or to find out more contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 606 6249