Entered: 07 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of our client, a construction services company who has various ongoing projects throughout Ireland.
This is a North Dublin based refurbishment project. The successful candidate must have a 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager on construction projects.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired
- Refurbishment and retrofit experience
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.