Project Manager - Property Developer - Dublin
Entered: 05 July 2022
Project Manager – Property Developer – Dublin
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer who have successfully completed large scale student, hotel, commercial, industrial, mixed use and residential development projects.
With offices in Dublin and London, they are focused on key development sectors and are currently delivering a pipeline of large scale projects in the Dublin/Leinster area.
Duties will include:
• Pre-acquisition site suitability assessment
• Identify Consultant Team
• Contractor procurement
• Collating contract documents
• Coordinating design development
• Project monitoring – all aspects including programme, quality, H&S, commercial, neighbourly, stakeholder and all related project matters
• Research new markets/Reporting
The ideal candidate:
• Client side/Consultancy experience with ability to oversee multiple projects
• Based out of Dublin HQ with some travel required in the greater Dublin area, Galway & London also
• Development project exposure from €10m to €100m in construction value
• Degree qualified with circa 3-5 years plus relevant post qualification experience
• Good communication, presentation & organisational skills essential
• Candidate will have good autonomy and responsibility, commensurate with experience and capability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and highly ambitious real estate group who will offer ongoing training and a very competitive salary with a clearly defined and attractive incentive framework.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS