Project Manager (Property Development)
Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Project Manager (Developer) |Dublin, Ireland | €Six Fig + Executive Package
Our client is a Tier 1 property developer, with a planned development programme over several years to deliver thousands of hi-rise apartments and residential units for the greater Dublin area.
Ideal opportunity to become a senior member of this dynamic team who require your skills to deliver the above projects.
You will join a successful Development and Construction Team, reporting to the Directors and working on new build developments.
- Working on projects from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover.
- Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments.
- With regular site visits, ensure projects are fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory building codes.
- Third level degree in Project Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Several year’s experience in the project management of large residential or office developments.
- Proficient use of project management software packages.