Project Manager (Property) | Dublin
Entered: 07 Aug 2022
Project Manager (Property) | Dublin | c.€90k + Bonus + Pension + Medi
Unique opportunity for degree qualified project management professional with 3+ years ‘client-side’ experience to join a young dynamic property group.
Projects in the City and both sides of the M50 in the residential, commercial, logistical parks and hotel sectors.
You will have proven ambition to manage construction methods, processes to develop, implement cost effective solutions to value engineer new projects from acquisition stage through project delivery.
- As a member of the property team, you will successfully manage, deliver high-end, class-A commercial corporate office, commercial and logistical developments for blue chip national and international clients.
- Responsible for whole project lifecycle from initial inception, design team engagement and procurement process to construction phases and project handover or rent roll.
- Third level Degree in Property, Construction Management, Engineering and / or Quantity Surveying with at least 3 years project management experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, excellent communication skills are key and will be an integral part of this role.
- Proven track record of managing similar projects with a developer, Tier 1 main contractor or professional practice.
- Continuous professional development is encouraged, any fees and time covered.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.