Project Manager - Property - Dublin
Entered: 23 Sept 2021
Our client is one of the largest property funds in Ireland with an unrivalled track record in delivering superior income returns to shareholders.
Their dedication to quality does not stop at buildings. They also invest in people, offering excellent career prospects in a growing and dynamic business environment. As part of their continued growth, they are seeking a high-calibre Project Manager to join their Development and Construction Team.
Reporting to the Heads of Development & Construction and working on new development and refurbishment projects, the role will involve:
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover
- Working with the development team to ensure the safe delivery of high quality sustainable projects, at all times respecting the environment and the local community
- Liaising with the clients and Tenant design construction teams
- Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments
- Ensure is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ability to provide high-level updates for Senior Management Team and Board of Directors
- Performing risk management to minimise Fund risk / exposure
- Third level degree in Construction/Project Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying with between 5 and 7 years experience in the project management of large retail or office developments, including a number in the role of Lead Project Manager.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Proficient use of the project management software packages.
- Take a leadership role in commitment to health and safety, craftmanship, respect for neighbours and the environment.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS