Project Manager - Residential Main Contractor
Entered: 08 Mar 2021
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our client a successful Building and Civil Engineering Company who operate across the UK
The Project Manager will regularly manage a larger Project with an on-site team of staff and Sub-contractors and is responsible for the Project being completed to the appropriate Safety, Health and Environmental standards and the Quality standards required by the Contract.
- Plans and supervises Safety, Health and Environmental matters on site thoroughly and effectively puts the plan into place to achieve the “Company Standard” throughout the Contract duration.
- Exhibits a high level of commercial awareness in terms of Contract additions/amendments, costs, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Has extensive purchasing and negotiating skills.
- Prepares and chairs the Contract review/Forecast meetings.
- Understands and can administer the Sub-contract packages and likewise can control direct labour and plant costs.
- Ensure that we provide a thoroughly professional approach and build well in all aspects of the construction process
- By competent management, minimises waste of resource and material to ensure profitability on all our schemes
- Ensure that the Project is delivered on time and ensures that the Programme is managed and controlled effectively.
Essential skills needed:
- Communicates effectively with all parties.
- Is committed to the management and development of the Site team
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the Client, Design Team members and others involved with the scheme.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill at problem solving.
- Is experienced at managing the process of Value Engineering and can lead others
Please apply today to be considered for this role