Project Manager - Small Works
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client have been providing Main Contractor Services to their clients in Ireland & UK for over 20 years. They are now seeking a Project Manager for the Dublin area to work within their Small Works Division.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Holder of a relevant diploma / degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Ability to manage sub-contractors and work towards the schedule of works
- Excellent administration, IT and organisation skills are essential
Project workload includes the following sectors:
- Life science
- Leisure/ hospitality
- Industrial / infrastructure
An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
For additional information on this particular role and a confidential discussion about similar opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Walsh on: 0044 208 861 7847 / 0044 7793 248 204 or e-mail your CV in the strictest confidence through the link provided.