Entered: 17 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Construction Project Manager for our client. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to take the next step in their career by joining a growing company within the Irish Construction Industry.
The successful Project Manager will join their team on a Residential home project based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate must have experience working on housing projects, a proven track record of working to strict deadlines, management experience & a third level qualification or similar is desired.
Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience working for main building contractors
- Experience working on Residential homes and / or Housing projects
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Management experience
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule
If you are a Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.