Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for our client, an international client with various ongoing construction projects across Ireland.
The Project Manager will oversee a large scale public building project based in South Dublin. The successful candidate must have an Engineering or Construction Management degree & must have 8+ years’ experience managing large scale projects, ideally with a main contractor.
Project Manager Duties Include:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for the initial site set up, including temporary ESB and water connections
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Maximizing resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Strict adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols
- Continuous liaison with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Construction/Engineering degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 8-10 years’ experience working on site based projects, residential would be advantageous.
- Relevant experience managing construction and civils.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Focussed on the key message.
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Success driven and results oriented.
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are an experience Project Manager and interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.