Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Entered: 05 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a leading Civil Engineering Contractor in Ireland and the UK, specialising in Reinforced Concrete.
This is a South Dublin based project.
As a Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies.
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman, and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials, and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Project Manager you will have:
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired.
- Must have concrete and RC frame experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
- Full clean driving license
- Eligible to work in Ireland/EU
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.