Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf our Client, a leading residential contractor.
This is a permanent role in South Dublin.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman, and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors, and planners.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
Project Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience on residential projects.
- Educated to honours degree level or similar.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed.
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.