Project Manager South Dublin
Entered: 29 May 2022
We have a requirement for a Project Manager to manage a section of a 100-million-euro accommodation development in Donnybrook (RC frame Apartment development. 7 – 10)
Based on site and reporting to a Contracts Manager you will have full responsibility for the successful delivery of a section of this residential project
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
• Manage day to day operational duties of employees and Sub-Contractors.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
• Third Level Qualification in Construction management or Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience at management level.
• Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
• Planning and programing works
• Maintaining Health & Safety and Quality policies and procedures at all times.
90 to 100k package
Professional development and training
Email your CV through this website or call Gerry or Denis on 01 4586006
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.