Entered: 17 Aug 2019
Dangan Recruitment is working with one of Ireland's largest contractors, a company who have built a strong reputation for delivering major civil infrastructure projects in Ireland and the UK.
We are accepting applications for the role of Project Manager for a civil engineering project in South East Leinster.
· Manage and co-ordinate the construction team
. Manage and ensure good Client and Employers Representative relationships
. Strong commercial and contractual management of the project
. Manage project programme
· Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
· Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
· Ensure company procedures are maintained to a high standard.
Skills and Experience:
· Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role
· Ability to manage and co-ordinate activities of the engineering team
· Ability to manage sub-contractors
· Strong engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential. Building & marine experience may be an advantage
· Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
· Strong communication and contractual skills
· Experience in the use of project management software essential
Please email your CV to John Halpin at Dangan Recruitment via email@example.com