Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project from start to completion with the support of a visiting Contracts Manager and full site team.
- Overall responsibility for the management and successful delivery of the Project.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety, and quality are achieved and maintained.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Health & Safety, QA/QC, Constructability, and Project Controls.
- Management of the site team.
- Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet programme and budgetary constraints.
- Planning project resources and monitoring against budgets.
- Monitoring and updating the project programme to ensure the project progresses is in line with the programme schedule.
- Maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- At least 5 years' site or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.