Project Manager - Subcontractor - Dublin
Entered: 13 July 2020
Our client is a leading Flooring Subcontractor who have worked on some of the most high profile projects across Ireland.
They have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to oversee multiple projects across Dublin/Leinster.
The ideal candidate can be Degree qualified, or come from a trades background, and have at least 3-5 years Project or Site Management of flooring or fit-out/interiors projects.
Duties will include:
• Monitor construction progress and ensuring quality of workmanship
• Liaise with clients and trouble-shoot when required
• Co-ordinate and liaise with site staff, commercial team, and Directors to ensure projects within programme and budget
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
• Proven record of accomplishment in delivering multiple projects
• Strong work ethic, excellent IT skills (Excel and MS Project etc.), highly organised and self-motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of management team with a busy and progressive contractor with a full order book for the next few years.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS