Entered: 25 June 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Munster’s leading main contractors to recruit a Project Manager to join their team to cover projects throughout the Kerry region
- To oversee the day-to-day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large commercial building projects along with residential experience.
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity
- Previous experience working on residential projects is advantageous.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org