Project Manager - Water/Utility Projects - West Cork
Entered: 07 Aug 2022
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Project Manager to cover projects in West Cork. This position will be an initial 18 month contract with this client covering projects across a large Irish Water framework.
Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate.
- To manage and oversee all aspects of DB and DBO contracts for public and private clients, the role includes a wide range of works to develop and maintain the companies standing as a reputable organisation in the water and wastewater sector in Ireland.
- Management of a project team including design staff, resident engineers and support staff across multiple projects.
- Support the senior management in the delivery of contracts objectives to the company and client goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for project management, project control, engineering management, and construction.
- Management and liaison with internal and external design teams in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing commercial and technical guidance. (civil, process, mechanical, electrical, ICA, H&S & BIM)
- Effectively maintain and develop healthy client and stakeholder relationships throughout the project from commencement to project close-out,
- Support a team environment that supports its core values.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope, cost and schedule issues,
- In-depth programme planning and scheduling of project deliverables and the development of resource loaded schedules for design and contract administration services.
- Drive and ensure consistent implementation of health, safety, quality and environmental procedures to the company and client defined standards across all contracts. (PSDP and PSCS)
- Prepare accurate and timely preparation of on-going status reports to our clients and Group Management.
- Consistently deliver on each project to achieve company group objectives for project financial performance and all aspects of overall project delivery (quality control, risk management, and profitability)
- Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- 8+ years water and wastewater industry experience including site supervision and design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of water and wastewater design and operational processes
- Contract knowledge (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works)
- Successful track record in the delivery of multiple infrastructure contracts
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to communicate well with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff