Project Safety Manager - Dublin 15
Entered: 23 Aug 2019
Our client is a leading Irish construction company. The company requires an experienced Project Safety Manager to join their Dublin 15 based team.
Project Safety Manager duties include:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Collecting relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Project Safety Manager requires:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification.
- 2-3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on Building Projects in Ireland or the UK
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to show initiative.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.