Entered: 10 Apr 2021
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Quality Manager for our Construction Division with a salary of €55-65K
* Ensure a safe working environment for all of the people under your management and deliver an incident and injury free project.
* Role model all aspects of working in a safe manner and ensure that all of your leadership team do the same.
* Responsible for supporting quality controls.
* Forecast headcount requirements and agree staffing.
* Liaise with Engineers on technical issues affecting quality.
* Ensure that items raised in quality audits are completed and followed up.
* Document all Quality Control Audits.
* Deliver reports and presentations on internal management systems (ISO)
* Minimum 5+ years of Irish Construction Quality Control experience essential.
* A degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction related
* Proficient in Microsoft office.
* Detailed knowledge of management within construction.
* Strong commercial and analytical skills.
* Proactive, collaborative leader and problem solver.
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills. A positive and supportive team player.
* Excellent organisational, time management, planning and delivery skills.
* Demonstrated sound commercial judgement and market awareness.
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts with Stakeholders within and outside the company/industry.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on 0877713484/ today.
JOB - 36909
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent